As 2015 draws to a close, it's fun to look back and see what happened in the year just ending as well as prepare for the year that's upcoming. We've been operating our eNews site for several years and occassionally we look back at our own internal statistics to see what you have been reading. Our content comes from The Computing Center staff, several of our manufacturer partners and from assorted friends and other writers who make their content available to us to publish here.
So, how are we did we do with you our readers. We'll start with the Top 5 most viewed (and we hope read) Articles during the last 12 months:
1. The most read article over the past year is: Shakespeare, Ethics & Common Sense by Partricia Mosher. With over 1,360 views, it struck a cord with many of our clients. www.compcenter.com/client/index.cfm/2015/1/29/Shakespeare-Ethics--Common-Sense
2. Not surprisingly, our community and what we all do for it is of interest to us all. Our series of articles supporting the Racker's Center - Racker Rivals Big Red celebrity fundraiser this past summer had well over 1,200 views. www.compcenter.com/client/index.cfm/2015/6/29/Support-Racker-Rivals-Big-Red
3. In 2015, there were a number of significant changes in technologies. Microsoft ended support for Windows Server 2003 in July and our first article on the subject, Changes in technologies present opportunities received just over 1,000 views. www.compcenter.com/client/index.cfm/2015/2/25/Changes-in-technologies-present-opportunities
4. Unfortunately scams affect us all. Every article that we published regarding business and personal scams were well read. New Scams Target Businesses was read the most. www.compcenter.com/client/index.cfm/2015/9/29/New-Scams-Target-Businesses
5. Rounding our our top five most viewed articles is Hidden Costs of Using Old Hardware www.compcenter.com/client/index.cfm/2015/1/29/Hidden-Costs-in-Using-Old-Hardware All of try to save money where-ever we can and keeping computer hardware in place seems like a good idea, but not always.
A few other tidbits about our The Computing Center's Business EDGE News:
- There have been over 162,000 views of this version of the Business EDGE News pages.
- Our monthly eNewsletter goes back to February 2005. From what we can determine, we've missed only one month in nearly 11 years.
- Anecdotally, we've had articles read by people all over the world. Some clients tell us that it's their favorite Blog of the month.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to serving all your computer needs for 2016 and beyond.