(NewsUSA) - Now more than ever, building relationships is important to small businesses so they can compete in the global marketplace.
The Smart Money Network is a community of digital marketing experts whose mission is to support entrepreneurs as they grow their businesses, especially in the new and increasingly online economy.
Having a partner to navigate the field of digital marketing can help small businesses get the edge they need. The Smart Money Network collaborates with small business clients and coaches them on how to engage a target audience with the right message at the right time, using a combination of digital tools and the power of persuasion.
We still receive calls and texts nearly every week asking whether The Computing Center is open for business. The simple answer is: YES, WE ARE! WE NEVER CLOSED!
- All of our staff is here, available, trained, and very careful. Anyone who may have had a direct or indirect exposure to someone with Covid-19 is being tested.
- We're busy, the computer technology industry has been one of the "mainstays" during the Pandemic.
- We are helping business, organizations and individuals in setting up and operating secure and safe remote computing systems.
- Our service department is actively repairing equipment of all kinds. We're primarily doing that in-house, but do go on-site with proper precautions.
- Our engineers are working remotely and going onsite as necessary.
- We actively pickup and deliver computers, printers, and consumables all over Tompkins County and beyond.
We have worked very hard at staying safe and healthy. How did we do? We're happy to say - we pulled it off. (so far)! No one at Computing Center or any of our families became infected. We did have a couple of concerning situations where employees have been exposed to others testing positive, but after testing and/or quarantine all of our staff and their families are fine.
Today, we are all still healthy, the rules and recommendations are more consistent across all businesses, and we're helping many local businesses that were shuttered reopen and recover. Our technical staff still can and does work remotely, but we also go onsite.
When you come to our offices, (Please setup an appointment) you'll find:
- "X" spots all over the office floor marking off 6' increments to help people socially distance.
- If you're not already wearing a mask, you'll be asked to wear one - we have extras if you forget yours. (Ours are logoed!)
- We'll take your temperature (and if it's above 100.4 degrees, you'll be gently asked to leave). We'll also ask you if you've been exposed to anyone that has been ill over the past two weeks.
- If you haven't made an appointment, we'll ask you to sign-in.
- If you bring in a PC, laptop, or printer with you, it will be wiped down with a disinfectent cloth before we work on it.
- If you're just dropping off a machine, we have a work area just to the right of our interior lobby door where you can fill-out all the paperwork without having to come into the office.
- The place is spotless - it gets cleaned and disinfected daily.
This is The Computing Center's version of the "new normal". Everyone stay safe and healthy!
Please remember - Shop with locally owned businesses and organizations. That's how we will all get through this, survive and thrive.