The Computing Center is looking for a motivated individual to maintain our online store presences, track and manage online information, assist with accounts payable data entry, and as a customer service representative. This is a very active and diverse position with many aspects to it.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Great presence in-person, on the phone, and electronically.
- Meticulous and exacting relative to following procedures and while doing data entry.
- Internet savvy - The ability to effectively handle several online sales systems.
- Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to manipulate spreadsheets per procedures.
- Ability to accurately handle inventory and assist with product shipments and customer returns.
The position is full-time, in-office M-F 8am to 5pm with occasional remote work/access. You will be regularly working with our sales group, service manager, and product logistics people.
We offer a competitive hourly salary, with health benefits, short and long-term disability, 401k retirement program with a bonus match and paid personal time off.
Please email your resume to Rose Christofferson - firstname.lastname@example.org